Generation-Skipping Transfer Trust
Provide income for your children or grandchildren while minimizing overall taxability with a Generation Skipping Transfer Trust from the MBT Wealth Management Group.
One concern to consider is that a “generation skipping transfer tax” can be levied on assets you wish to transfer to someone who is two generations removed. MBT Wealth Management Professionals have the solution: establishing a Generation Skipping Transfer Trust that may help you avoid estate taxes and the additional GST tax.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce or avoid estate taxes.
- Protect assets from future lawsuits and creditors.
- Establish a cash flow for your surviving spouse.
- Provide benefits for your children and grandchildren.
- Learn how MBT's unique Trusted Advisors Program (TAP) can add value to your unique financial needs.