MBT ENLIST Fundraising Program
Community Service From Your Community Bank
Monroe Bank & Trust is proud of our 150-plus year heritage as well as our ENLIST volunteer service organization composed of MBT employees! ENLIST is one of the nation’s premier models of corporate-employee volunteerism. Each year, the ENLIST organization holds fundraising events for non-profit organization(s) within the communities we serve, in addition to volunteering an average of 10,000 man hours of time.
2015 Fundraising Program
Thank you to the many organizations that submitted applications to be considered for the 2015 ENLIST Annual Fundraiser. Please join us in congratulating the following organizations as ENLIST 2015 fundraising recipients:
- Breaking Barriers - Assisting adults with disabilities in meeting their needs, pursuing their dreams and achieving their goals.
- Caring and Sharing - Providing food for low income and working poor families on a monthly basis. Special distributions during the holidays along with school supplies in September.
- Lenawee Therapeutic Riding - Enhancing the lives of children and adults with physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioral impairments through therapeutic riding.
- New Hope Center for Grief Support – Providing support, education and community for those who have lost a loved one.
- Oaks of Righteousness – Bringing hope and restoration to individuals and families with the purpose of ministering the needs of all people by giving a hand up and not a hand out.
- Arthur Lesow Community Center – Providing educational, cultural, social and recreational experiences for the entire community.
Questions? Please contact ENLIST Coordinator Diana Lingle at 734-384-8267 or Diana.email@example.com.