GreenPath Financial Wellness
Financial Wellness & Resources
MBT has partnered with one of the nation's most respected not-for-profit money management organizations: GreenPath. Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here...
With GreenPath, you have free* access to money management and financial education services. GreenPath is a non-profit company that partners with you to achieve your financial goals.
You can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report
- Improving your credit score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure or repossession
CALL TOLL- FREE 877-337-3399 TODAY
GreenPath Client of the Year, Tanya LaPrad is from Monroe, Michigan.
Tanya’s story “Overcoming Life’s Challenges” demonstrates the
power of financial counseling and the Debt Management Program
GreenPath University offers a collection of videos, designed to offer helpful advice on dozens of financial topics!
The FREE easy-to-use "BudgetSmart" budgeting software tool uses simple graphics, "pop-up" boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget.
- MBT login permissions are pre-loaded so you can simply click to download budgeting software!
- Learn the Basics of Checking Account Management
CheckRight helps you learn the basics of checking account management. Especially geared toward individuals just starting out with a checking account or who have had difficulty managing a checking account in the past, CheckRight is a web-based checking account management education module designed to teach you how to manage a checking account.
The Pathways Monthly Financial Newsletter offers tips and tricks for everything financial.
In This Issue:
- Have a Plan Before Starting Your Holiday Shopping
- Three Webinar Wednesdays in December (put these on your bank calendar!)
- Kiplinger’s Magazine Lists 29 Ways to Make Money for the Holiday
Pathways Newsletter Archive
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
* Personal financial and credit counseling is offered free to MBT customers. Counselors are employees of GreenPath Debt Solutions and not Monroe Bank & Trust. GreenPath is a not-for-profit counseling agency, affiliated with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and Accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Family and Childrens’ Services. GreenPath has also been a HUD approved housing counseling agency since 1968. Although recurrent financial and credit counseling is free, an individual's adoption of a GreenPath creditor negotiated debt management plan may include State-approved fees based upon the amount of debt managed and the client’s ability to pay. GreenPath Debt Solutions is solely responsible for the appropriateness of the personal counseling offered by its employees and the accuracy of its software solutions. For information regarding NFCC member agencies, visit www.NFCC.org . For information regarding HUD-approved counseling agencies, visit HUD.gov.